|Platform(s):|| Microsoft Windows
|Release:|| Windows, macOS, Linux:
|Genre:||Digital collectible card game|
Artifact is a digital card game developed by Valve. It was announced on 2017-08-08 and is set to release for Steam on 2018-11-28 (Windows, macOS, Linux).
With your inital purchase of the game (currently $20 USD), you will get the following:
- 2 Preconstructed Decks (54 Cards each)
- 10 Sealed Card Packs (12 Cards each)
- 11 random cards
- 1 random Rare Card
Additionally, you can purchase Card Packs (containing 12 Cards) for $2 USD each.
In Artifact, Two players face off against each other on three Boards. Both players use a variety of Cards to build up their force and hinder their opponent. As time goes on, the players become more powerful, outfitting their Heroes with Items, and using more and more powerful Spells. The goal of the game is to Destroy the Enemy Ancient, that becomes vulnerable after you destroy any of their towers. You can also win the game by Destroying Two towers.
To learn more about how the game plays out, see Game Phases
- Artifact is not one of the valve's three fully-fledged VR titles, but it is unknown if VR support will be available.
- Workshop integration is confirmed.
- Spectating and Match stats are already available, Replays and player stats are said to be available. (Any source for this info will be appreciated, Contact us!)
System requirements and Game settings
--This section is large enough to require it's own page - System requirements and Game settings