This page will be used during PAX WEST to contain all the information that can't be quickly found a place on the current wiki, and all the secondary information, such as statements by the devs and other things. The old page can be found in the discussion
- It's possible to end the game in a draw if you blow up the enemy ancient/second tower at the same time (battle phase) as they do the same to you.
- Heroes have their abilities on cooldown when the game starts.
- Artifact will have text chat.
- Turn timers: (from reddit, double check if possible)
- You start off with 5 mins of available time.
- Whenever its your turn to act (or shop, or deploy heroes), time taken is subtracted from your available time.
- Any single action has a time limit of 45 secs, irrespective of total available time.
- After 1 full round (all 3 lanes, shopping, deployment), 2 mins are added to your total available time.
- Lore info about "houses" (colors) should be added somewhere.
- attack arrows are place specific and not unit specific
- Retaliate will deal damage even if the unit that's retaliating gets 0 damage (i.e.
- Cleave does not increase the damage dealt to the card in front of it
- "Holding" an item in the shop for 1 gold allows you to have it be available next shopping phase, instead of being randomized. Only works on secret shop (leftmost item)
- The shop deck consists the secret shop, which selects a random item from the entire pool of all item cards with the exception of consumables (Find confirmation for this)
- Spectating functionality is already implemented