Difference between revisions of "Talk:Game settings"
m (Ketura moved page Talk:System requirements and Game settings to Talk:Game settings: There's no need for both of these topics to be in one page. Splitting them apart (and incorporating the sytem reqs into the Artifact article))
Latest revision as of 01:23, 4 February 2019
Please share your thoughts, I'm still not sure if this page needs to exist or if we can just put this info somewhere else. I think having this page accessible from the Artifact page is enough.
- System requirements are pulled from few different games from Steam store. I expect artifact to list the same thing.
- the "keybinds" page - not sure if we require that page to be a separate thing, too. But I imagine listing all keys on a page with other info will be confusing, so i'll leave it for now.
- Look for a way to show the System reqirements side-to-side, so to make it easier to compare. - done, seems fine for now. Might require some re-wording. not sure about:
- "parts" heading might need re-wording.
- Operating system is a reqirement stated in the steamstore, but there's also different pages of requirements for win/linux/mac, so we might need to copy it a few times for each system
- Doesn't look as good without text in it.